Dr. Azaiez Houda
Dr. Kaya Zinzen
Practitioner in training
Languages: Dutch, English, French & Spanish
What can Helena Care do for you?
Through Helena Care we can give you access to the following:
- Accessing medical documents (prescriptions, certificates, laboratory results), …
- Consulting your medical file (calendar for taking medications, summary of vaccinations given, …)
- Receiving confidential messages from your doctor (invitation for your annual examination, medical check-ups, …
- Results of Covid-19 tests, when your Covid vaccination is scheduled, …
How to activate your Helena Care account:
- Visit www.helena.care , click on the “sign up” button and follow the steps indicated.
- Activate your account: you can do this via ITSME or eID or you can ask for a secret code to sign in.
- Discuss with your health care provider to share your documents (e.g. prescriptions) with you by the intermediary of Helena.
In case you have questions, you can always call us on 02 687 71 11 for additional information.
To fill in all kinds of certificates/papers or prescriptions, we ask to book an appointment. We do not deliver certificates/papers or prescriptions over the phone. Sufficient prescriptions are giving during the consultations until a new medical examination is requited.
- These can be requested by phone BEFORE 11 am on the number:
02 687 71 11
- Home visits should be requested in cases where the patient is physically unable to come to the doctor’s cabinet.
- In case of emergency, the home visits will be done as quickly as possible